» An Angel's return...
Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am by Tifa Lockhart

» my absence
Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm by Shade

» Chillin' with a smoke.....
Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:29 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Beginnings...
Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm by Shade

» Removing old Character threads for Weapons, Armor, and such...
Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:13 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Friendly check up.
Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:47 pm by Sephy

» I'm leaving
Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm by Shade

» Because he's Tifa's favorite...
Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» Guest Posting
Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am by Tifa Lockhart

» Sidequest: Territorial Dispute
Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 pm by Zack Fair

» New people, Old places (Open)
Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:52 pm by Zack Fair

» A Party to Remember ... or Not ((Open)
Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm by Tifa Lockhart

» The Cloud Forest (Tifa)
Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm by Zack Fair

» Yes, yes, I'm late.
Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:26 pm by Jonathan DeLauren

» Guess Who's Back.....No not Eminem -_-
Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 pm by Tora Kline

Micro RPs
Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Tifa Lockhart
We got a new thing! Micro Rps are designed to be short, quick fire things. The rules and points are different in these, so be sure to read up on them before jumping in. Rules are important. Rules can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Think of it like Twitter, but less full of GamerGaters, misogyny and racism. At least it better be, banning people is such a hassle.

Go see. Explore. Find stuff. Join in. Peace and love

Tiffs

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posting users this week

Share | 

[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zidane

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-05-18

Character sheet
Max MP:
400/1000  (400/1000)
Character Tweaks: Idiot who takes things too far.

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 am

Victor watched as Sin slipped her hand into his own, this caused his own to squeeze slightly out of reflex and allowed him to feel her soft skin with his own. Listening to her try to mimic his accent he simply arched and eyebrow slightly before shaking his head a bit, he then said "It okay Sin I am not bothered by otherz trying to mimic my accent, az long az you don't try to use my native language in a teasing matter I von't get upset about zuch thingz." Victor was a rather lax guy but making fun of his German language tends to not end well for most people, but as he walked with Sin he did keep a rather relaxed sort of disposition toward everything and everyone.

It was then that he noticed her smile toward him and thus gave her a kind smile as well, but then could feel herself tense up as she looked at Iki and Lia who were still playing in the water. Giving her hand a squeeze he then said "Relax Sin, you are vorse than me right nov."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zidane waved toward Victor and Sin as they walked back to Crucent and himself though he noticed the two were holding hands, this caused Zidane to snicker and say "Seems the kitty caught the fish..........as for the adventure.......well I don't want it to be a short visit to your world So I guess a tour would be the best course of action.......oh wait do I need to hide my tail while on your world?" Zidane wanted to blend in and his tail would tip off people that he was not just another simple human.

'You don't need a reason to help people'~Zidane Tribal~
'Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the former.'~Albert Einstein~

Max MP for PM's ~ 350

You can't hurt him, he is cute and fluffeh!
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 pm

"I'm sorrry, I am not trying to make fun of you orrr anything, it was just too tempting to not trrry as I find yourrr accent verrry cute."

Forcing her tail to hang limply down as they walked past Iki and Shurelia on their way up to Cru and Zidane, Sin said "but I am trrrying howeverr to behave around ...herrr, it's just rrreally difficult when everrry bone in my body is scrrreaming at me to fight herrr..." Frustrated she kicked the sand with her foot. "I want this to worrrk, but, next time maybe we can meet without yourrr pet arrround." Letting go of his hand, Sin slumped down on her beachtowel and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at Zidane a little surprised when she heard his question Crucent said "well... you don't HAVE to, but, it might be best, otherwise if we got to both Windurst or Kazham, the mithrans might think of you as one of their race, and, male mithrans are usually not in abundance. " Smirking a little she looked at him and continued "...but of course, thats only if you dont want the attention of more women then you can possibly handle. So it's up to you really."
Back to top Go down
Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
400/1000  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:29 am

Victor nodded his head in understanding of why Sin found his accent so enjoyable as he figured it would......wait did she say cute......well hearing that part more clearly in his mind Victor mumbled under his breath "....my accent isn't cute...." but he got over it as he listened to her explain why the Lia issue was causing her so much stress and tension. After hearing it clearly he then sat down beside Sin and said "Vhy doez your body feel the need to fight vith Lia? Az for uz doing zomething vithout her around, vell ve can though it von't fix the real problem. It vill be impossible for us to have a relationship till ve find a vay for you and her to be friendly, I think though it not anyone'z fault but instinctz. That might be vhy you feel zuch a need to attack her?" Victor frowned slightly as he rubbed his chin trying to figure out a way to help Sin and Lia be nice and friendly to one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zidane listened to Cru and nodded his head a bit as he figured it was a good idea to hide his tail as well, but then he heard why she figured it was a good idea and that caused him to blink a few times in confusion. He then said "So....wait if my tail was out they would mistake me for a guy version of what Sin is......and that is not good cause males are rare.....which means girl swarm on me......................." Zidane crossed his legs and held his hands up as if they were weighing something as he tried to pick what to do, he soon placed his hands on his head and ruffled his hair in frustration as he was conflicted on the choices. He then said "Screw ittttt I'll take my chances with my tail out, anyway will give us something else to do as well no?"

'Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the former.'~Albert Einstein~

Max MP for PM's ~ 350

Back to top Go down
Crucent

Number of posts : 745

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:03 am

Listening to Victor Sin caressed his arm lightly while thinking about it for a bit then told him "I am trrruly sorrry, I don't know why she gets to me so much, she just does. Perrhaps yourr right and it's instinct, I rrreally don't know but she rrraises my hackles like noone else, perrhaps if she wasn't so blatantly aggrrressive, it'd be easierrr. Orrr perrrhaps it's just not meant to worrrk out between us."
Looking unusually sad for just the quickest of moments as she contemplated it, she quickly pulled herself together so noone would notice it and instead said "But don't worrry, i'll keep on worrrking at it, I prrromise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smiling to herself Crucent imagined the amount of attention Zid most likely would be getting but refrained from commenting on it. Instead she just said "so, when do you want to do this datething then, allthough it sounds more like it will be an adventure trip instead, depending on how long your planning on staying and how much you'll want to see. "

Turning around so she now laid on her stomach she looked over at him and continued "There is all the normal things to see, the cities and such, normal monsters but then you also have various groups of organizations and people like the Pirates of Norg, the Tenshodo and the rest. Or we could just go somewhere remote and be alone if you'd prefer."

Back to top Go down
Zidane

Character sheet
Max MP:
400/1000  (400/1000)

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Zidane and Victor were about to respond to the girls but soon the genomes that crewed Zidane's airship rushed toward them, one of the girls whispered a few things into Zidane's ear before moving away. Frowning a bit Zidane stood up and said "Sorry girls but we got to get out of here, there are some issues we need to take care of post haste." With that Zidane gave Cru a kiss on the lips before taking off toward the Invincible with the other Genomes, Victor stood up and bowed to Sin before saying "I am zorry for thiz, ve vill have to talk about thiz later." He too then ran off toward the airship to get on as well, all the while Iki and Shurelia had rushed off to the airship before him as Iki was being carried by the nekomata to the airship.

The two men and pets were teleported inside the airship along with the crew, inside though they saw Repede was already there and was waiting for them. A few moments later the airship slowly rose from the ground and kept going higher and higher into the sky till finally it took off and disappeared into the distance.

Left topic]]

Max MP for PM's ~ 350

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part   

Back to top Go down

[Event] Beach Party Zidane and Crucent part
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2